APPLY TO BE A VOLUNTEER AT THE
ANNUAL PALATKA BLUE CRAB FESTIVAL!
Happening on May 24, 25 and 26, this annual event features three days of full-day concert line-ups with national headliners and regional musicians, more than 100 vendors and food trucks, a massive kids' zone, activities for all ages and a ridiculous amount of fun.
This family-friendly event will take place the Friday, Saturday and Sunday before Memorial Day in downtown Palatka and along the scenic waterfront. The three-day festival will run:
Friday, May 24th from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 25th from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday, May 26th from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Historically, this popular festival has an attendance of more than 120,000 visitors. With an event of this magnitude, we need lots of manpower and are incredibly grateful for your support.
Let’s run through a couple of housekeeping items before we get you signed up for this iconic event:
- We rely on our volunteers to ensure the event runs seamlessly. Please do not sign up to volunteer until you are certain that you can fulfill your obligation.
- The Palatka Blue Crab Festival is a rain or shine event.
- If you need to change the time slot for which you registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the event so that we can re-assign you.
- If you register and are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com so that we can remove you from the roster.
- When you’re not volunteering, you’re more than welcome to enjoy the festivities. We do ask that you man your post during your committed time slot.
- Upon arrival, you’ll check in at the Hospitality Tent. When your shift has ended, please check out with the lead and if applicable, pick up your sheet documenting your volunteer hours. (We’ll send you an email closer to the date with all the nitty gritty details.
- Volunteer opportunities could include a variety of tasks - some perhaps more glamorous than others. Unfortunately, we are unable to honor requests for specific jobs.